Friday 10 April 2009

Men With Hats

LC1, f5.6, 1/1000, ISO 400, RAW, 90mm

Ok, if you wonder why I took this picture in ISO 400 in broad daylight then I have to say it was user error. No idea how I managed it but by mistake I set the LC1 to ISO 400 and did not notice it until the evening. While ISO 400 is not great, most pictures are usable if developed from RAW. The funny thing is that today my GRD I pictures are taken mostly at ISO 64 and not as usual at ISO 400.
Well, sometimes mistakes happen, at least the pictures are still usable and some who are not are easy to re-take.

Other than that, Berlin is pretty nice and the weather is great. Still, somehow I can't connectwith the city that much and I am still not overly inspired. Most of my pictures are more holiday snapshots and some architecture.

4 comments:

  1. Very funny.

    Dull and wet in London, so make the most of the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this scene and it is well framed. And ISO 400 doesn't seem to be a problem for the camera.

    ReplyDelete