Friday 4 November 2011

Travel Kit


Travel kit: Asus eee Transformer with keyboard dock, Ricoh GXR with EVF, A12 28mm module and Mount A12 module with the following lenses: Ricoh GR 28mm f2.8, Voigtlander Heliar 15mm f4.5, Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.4, Canon 50mm f1.8, hard drive, spare SD cards (I only use 2GB and 4GB cards), batteries, chargers, lens cleaning cloths, earphones and sunglasses. Not pictured is my iPhone 4.

This is an early post since I will have to head to the airport later and don't know when I get the chance to post otherwise.

I will be travelling to Vietnam, Cambodia and then to Hong Kong for the next 3 weeks so I am not sure how often I can update the blog during that time but whenever I get the chance I will post an update.

In case you wonder (or not) what I take along you can find the answer in the picture and description above.

Expect after my return a review of the GXR Mount A12 and of the Asus eee Transformer from a photographers view.

No comments:

Post a Comment