Tuesday 4 March 2014

Day 210 - Chiang Mai and more Temples


I spent the morning trying to find a charger for my Surface and since they had an IT City store in town, I checked there but they could only order it from Bangkok.





Since nobody else seemed to have the charger, I gave up and visited some temples around the city before heading to the hill nearby to visit Bhubing Palace and flower gardens.




Bhubing Palace is a pretty nice place and the flower garden are worth a visit, being on a hill, as means it's cooler and more pleasant than in the city if it's hot.





On my way back to Chiang Mai, I stopped off at the Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep temple to visit yet another temple but the views from the temple are nice and there is quite a bit of gold at the main pagoda so it makes for some nice photos.





The evening was again spent catching up over a few beers before I will head back to Bangkok tomorrow afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment