Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day 168 - More from Around Hue


While Hue is nice and interesting to walk around, I think I have seen quite a bit of it so getting out in to the surrounding countryside and villages is more interesting.




The first stop was again a market but I can't resist markets and always find them interesting and worth photographing.





After the market visit I took a drive around the countryside along small roads across rice fields, lakes and all the way to the beach.




Everything is quite flat and you have a lot of rice fields here but also fish and ducks farms. It's all very interesting to see and explore.




Once you get to the sea you are confronted with a huge sand wall or dam  guess, it kind of reminds me a bit of the wall in 'Game of Thrones'. One of these days I need to go on top and to the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment