Saturday 28 June 2014

Day 308 - The Train back to Jogja


After Mt. Bromo I felt that I have seen enough of Indonesia and it was time to head on but not before seeing a bit of Jakarta. Since the train journey from Malang to Jakarta was too long, I decided to go back to Jogja for a few days to break up the journey and chill out a bit.







I took the early morning train to Jogja and have to say that despite only taking an economy seat, the trains here are very comfortable.





The views out the window are great so it's definitely better than flying if you're not in a hurry.




I also managed to catch up on some sleep in the train so it was good and a nice way to travel.


Getting back to a place I have spent some time in is nice because it feels familiar, I know where things are, how much everything costs so it saves time and hassle.

It's also always nice to meet friends and other people again.


No comments:

Post a Comment