Sunday 29 June 2014

Day 309 - Dusk at the Beach


The day was a rather quiet one and I was mostly chilling in the morning and early afternoon. I even made use of the pool in my hotel, a first in years.







Since I got bored rather quickly by swimming in the pool, I met with some friends who decided to show me the nicer and more scenic beach near Jogja.




Well, the beach is around 30 minutes from Wonosari and this in turn is an hour from Jogja. The drive however is great as are the views so the way is certainly worth it.




It took us quite a while to get there but this meant the light was great just when we arrived at the beach. There were also not many people there so it was pretty cool.





Arriving late however meant that the good light quickly went and darkness came so this meant it was time to turn around and head back.


No comments:

Post a Comment