Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 247 - Seoul


Arriving in South Korea or Japan, no mater where you come from, always feels like you arrived in civilization. Everything is clean and efficient, you don't need to worry about people stealing your stuff, there are free toilets everywhere, free and fast wifi, proper public transport and the people are nice on top of that.







It was great being back in Seoul, despite paying almost 10x more for a room and everything else, it never feels like you're overpaying and it's a great place to be.





I spent most of the day just wandering around the shopping streets and taking photos of people, it is quite a change coming from Malaysia and the other countries I spent the last 8 months in.





Towards the evening I went for a walk around Namsan Park and to Seoul Tower and found one of the other things I like about Korea and Japan, the cherry blossoms and people stopping to take photos and look at them.





The view from the park are great and once you are at the base of the tower you get a great view over the city, I can assume the view from the top of the tower is even better but there was no need to pay the money given hat I already had a great view.



On the way to get dinner and a beer I took a longer stroll through the park and just enjoyed the peace and quiet there. It is very nice to be back in Seoul and I'm certain I will enjoy the few days here a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment