Wednesday 9 April 2014

Day 246 - Off to Seoul


After enjoying a quiet walk around Melaka, I took he bus to KL and from there decided to head to KL Sentral for a quick lunch and stroll around. My flight was only in the evening so I had plenty of time.







After lunch and complaining at the high prices for the KLIA train compared to the other trains and buses in Malaysia, I grudgingly payed the price and set out to the airport.




The checking and security checks were very quick and efficient, a common theme in Asia but unheard of in the UK, so I even had time to wander around the airport for a bit before heading to the gate.

The flight was almost empty so it was very pleasant and the stopover in Hanoi was ok although the airport prices there are crazy. Shame I didn't have a visa to be able to leave the airport and go out for a bia hoi and some pho.

Tomorrow morning at 6:00 I should arrive in Seoul so will have all day to spend there taking photos.


2 comments:

  1. South Korea now Cristian eh! You are fairly getting around buddy. Pity you couldn't go for a bia hoi is right haha! Pictures are excellent as always. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Rossa!

    I am aiming to get around some more and am glad you like the photos.
    No bia hoi this time round but hopefully soon. :)

    ReplyDelete