Saturday 19 April 2014

Day 256 - Leaving Busan


This was not quite a very efficient day on my part, I spent part of the morning walking to the ferry port to get myself a ticket for the Osaka ferry just to discover that they had no sailings as they told me yesterday.






Afterwards I had to walk back to the hostel just to take my packed bag out of my room and check out because I didn't do it before, then I wanted to grab a coffee and the place I chose was back near the ferry port. This would not have been an issue were it not for the port being 2km away from my hostel.





After walking to the coffee place, I decided to meet up with my friend again before leaving so skipped the coffee and just took the subway to meet up. We then went to the Haedong Yonggungsa Temple right by the sea.



The temple was very nice despite the crowds, cold and wind. It's right by the sea so has a nice setting. We then went for coffee by the beach before it was time for me to head back to get my ticket for the ferry.




After getting the ferry ticket, I had to walk back to the hostel to pick up my bag and then straight back to the ferry port to board the ferry. All in all, I think I have now done this walk at least five times today, not counting yesterday's walk and the walk along Chinatown which lies on the way but it keeps me fit ;).

Still, I managed to get on the ferry for Fukuoka and not Osaka as planned but it is Japan afterall so I guess it's "Japan, here I come!'.


No comments:

Post a Comment