Wednesday 2 April 2014

Day 239 - Sightseeing in KL


Today, I met with some friends from KL and Björn in the morning for some sightseeing. They took me around to the more interesting sights.








We started off by visiting the old royal palace, then having lunch in a very nice place before heading to KL Tower to get a view of the city.





After visiting KL Tower the others had to leave so I went to KLCC to get a closer look of the Petronas Towers.





The towers are really nice and a cool view, while the attached shopping mall was not very interesting for me, the park in the back was a lot more interesting.




The way back to the hotel lead me past another few shopping malls and streets but also a more interesting street full of food stalls by the road. I might have to check some of the food stalls out in the next days.


No comments:

Post a Comment