Friday 11 April 2014

Day 248 - People with Seoul


Today, I planned a whole day walking around Seoul, going to visit Namsan Park for another walk around, go to the Namsangol Hanok Folk Village, visit the Changdeokgung Palace and finishing the day with a stroll though Insadong.








It was a great day out in Seoul and such a change from the other countries in Asia but also Europe that it felt new, different and exciting. I took a lot of photos of the buildings, sights, blossoms but most of all the people I saw along the way.






While the park and palace were great to see, I ended up selecting only photos with people for my post today. It is as I always say, people are what make a place what it is.





Walking around the park, folk village and the castle was great, it was Insadong which was the highlight for me. First it's a very arty area and I like arty areas and second it also has a lot of people so it makes for a great place to take photos.






Insadong was also one area that I haven't explored during my last visit to Seoul so this made it even more interesting.
I am looking forward to explore more of the Insadong and surrounding areas tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment