Saturday 12 April 2014

Day 249 - More People in Seoul


Another day of sightseeing and taking photos of people in Seoul. Despite Seoul being a big and busy city, I find it very relaxing to walk through. People are friendly, cars stop when you cross the street, it is clean, safe and has a lot of different areas even without walking too far (and I have not even seen half of the city).







As I have done yesterday, I tried to fit in both sightseeing and street photography in my day. It all started with a walk along Insadong again.






After Insadong I did head to the Gyeongbokgung Palace for a visit and after it was mostly about wandering around the Bukchon area and village.





It is a great area with a lot of old houses to see and the hillside setting also provides for some nice views of the city and surrounding mountains.






In the evening I did go around the Insadong and Myeongdong areas to take photos, these are always full of people and with all the lights and advertising it makes for a good setting of night time street photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment